Man magazine Nigeria names Enyinna Nwigwe, a Nigerian born actor, 2020’s Sexiest Man Alive.
Mr. Enyinna was raised in Nor Okpala in Imo state. He later acquired a degree in Economics from the University of Calabar, Nigeria.
While in the University, Nwigwe began his career as a runway and print model before crossing into the acting scene.
“I was visiting a film set and while the director was shooting this particular scene, he figured there was a need to fill the frame a bit more, I was convinced to get on to act as an extra and that was my very first shot at acting for the camera’……he said.
Like every other cover personality, our team had a quick chat with the sexiest Nigerian man alive for 2020.
- How would you describe yourself?
I’m one who loves great energy, an avid foodie who is not shy to get his hands dirty in the kitchen. I’m passionate about my work and socially ambivalent.
- What is your creative process like?
For my work as an actor, I find the early hours of the morning best in preparing for a role. Once I get my coffee in, it’s on!
- What movies are you currently obsessed with?
It’s been THE GREATEST SHOWMAN since its release.
- If you could play a character, which character will that be?
Mr. Jones from MEN IN BLACK
- Who would you most like to collaborate/feature in a movie with?
- Which is your favorite movie you have featured in?
That will be somewhere between BLACK NOVEMBER, THE WEDDING PARTY 2, BADAMASI (unreleased) & EAGLE WINGS(unreleased).
- Who is your favorite Director?
I don’t quite have a favorite. Too many I respect their work.
- Which famous actor do you admire?
- How do you react to criticism?
I pay attention to what the truths may be, if any and if none. I understand it comes with the job.
- How do you feel the Internet has impacted the movie business?
The internet has opened up the playing field for wider visibility and distribution options for filmmakers. Now our local films sit on the same platforms (eg Netflix) as films from across the globe.
- If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
That will be to strengthen operations of the industry guilds to create a better, safer, and more financially rewarding ecosystem for all players.
- Do you sing in the shower? What songs?
No, I do not.
- What is the most useless talent you have?
None comes to mind
- What is the best advice you’ve been given?
“Stay open-minded to the views and opinions of others.”
- What do you like doing in your spare time?
Binge watch a new tv show
- Are you single?
- How would someone get your special attention?
Just wear a very hearty smile.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Noisy walk(feet dragging)
- Have you gotten used to being a celebrity?
Not really, I try to consciously live a balanced life.
- Do you speak any other languages?
Just Igbo & Pidgin English
- Where would you like to visit?
- If you weren’t famous, what would you be up to right now?
I’d probably be working a 9-5 somewhere.
- Who is the messiest person you know?
I don’t know messy people … (Chuckles) Come on! there’s no way I’m throwing anyone under the bus.
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
The most interesting thing I’ve seen this week would be the KINGS OF JO’BURG series on Netflix.
- What would you like remembered about you?
My passion & dedication to my work.
- What’s next for you?
Unfortunately, I can’t spill, but… Soon to be announced. ..
- What is one message you would give to your fans?
Live life on your own terms.
Artistic Director/Stylist @infoworldcharming
Editorial editor @lekeshades
Photography assistant @presleyvisuals
Project Manager @caspertainment
DESIGNER (Grey tunic) @manellstudios